Listen, I hate legalese as much as you do, but I really need you to read & agree to the following (it's as much for your benefit as mine!), so please take a minute to do so, I've tried to keep it brief:
This Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) is made between Wendy McCallum Coaching (“Me” or “I”) and the Business Basics Bootcamp/BBB Program ("Program") participant (“You”).
We each acknowledge, agree to, and accept the following terms & conditions:
Program Participation and Group Coaching Services. By signing this Agreement, You will become a member of the BBB “Program” wherein I will provide You with high-level weekly group coaching & content from the date of your date of registration until the Program completion date.
The Program includes everything listed on this offer page.
My teaching and coaching services are provided solely for your personal use in building your coaching business.
- Payment for the Program. The Program is a 12-month commitment between Me and You. I agree to provide the services described above. In exchange for these services, you agree and accept the payment plan as set out on this page. You understand that your first payment is due and payable immediately when you sign this Agreement. Further, you understand no refunds will be provided after the first 7 days of your Membership.
- I Don’t Guarantee Results. While I am convinced You will benefit greatly from the Program, Your success is up to you. I disclaim any express or implied promise or representation other than those contained in this Agreement.
- Confidentiality. You agree and accept that my methods, processes, and strategies taught in the Program are my sole and exclusive property. You agree not to duplicate, disseminate, distribute, share or otherwise disclose any materials provided to you in the course of this Program to third parties other than your coaching clients, as explicitly communicated by Me in the Program.
- Termination from Program. You agree and accept that I may terminate Your membership in the Program by providing You with written notice of termination if I determine in my discretion that You are conducting Yourself in a manner that is disparaging or disruptive to Me or the group and/or a participant of the group, that infringes upon My intellectual property or other rights, or that violates the confidentiality provisions set forth in Section 3.
- Advice Not Given. You agree and accept that the Program is not intended to and does not provide You with any legal, medical, psychological, or health advice. You are responsible for any decisions you make relating to your business & wellness and all other matters during the course of this Program.
By checking the box above, You agree that You have read, understand & agree to the foregoing terms and conditions.
Phew! Thank you for taking the time to read and agree to these ground rules, I can't wait to get started with you!