Listen, we hate legalese as much as you do, but we really need you to read & agree to the following (it's as much for your benefit as ours!), so please take a minute to do so, we've tried to keep it brief:
This Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) is made between Wendy McCallum Coaching and Emily Lynn Paulson (“Us” or “We”) and the REWIND Program ("Program") participant (“You”).
We each acknowledge, agree to, and accept the following terms & conditions:
Program Participation and Group Coaching Services. By signing this Agreement, You will become a member of the REWIND “Program” wherein We will provide You with high-level weekly group coaching & content from the date of your date of registration until the Program completion date.
The Program includes everything listed on this offer page.
Our teaching and coaching services are provided solely for your personal use.
- Payment for the Program. The Program is a 6-week commitment between Us and You. We agree to provide the services described above. In exchange for these services, you agree and accept the payment plan as set out on this page. You understand that payment is due and payable immediately when you sign this Agreement. Further, you understand no refunds will be provided after 7 days.
- We Don’t Guarantee Results. While we are convinced You will benefit greatly from the Program, Your success is up to you. We disclaim any express or implied promise or representation other than those contained in this Agreement.
- Confidentiality. You agree and accept that our methods, processes, and strategies taught in the Program are our sole and exclusive property. You agree not to duplicate, disseminate, distribute, share or otherwise disclose any materials provided to you in the course of this Program to third parties. You also agree to maintain the confidentiality of the other Program participants and their shared stories and experiences in the coaching sessions. This confidentiality includes keeping confidential any information that might serve to identify them to anyone who is not a registered participant of the Program. While we will make reasonable efforts to protect your confidentiality, we cannot and do not guarantee confidentiality for the participants of this Program.
- Termination from Program. You agree and accept that We may terminate Your membership in the Program by providing You with written notice of termination if We determine in our discretion that You are conducting Yourself in a manner that is disparaging or disruptive to Us or the group and/or a participant of the group, that infringes upon Our intellectual property or other rights, or that violates the confidentiality provisions set forth in Section 3.
- No Physical Dependence on Alcohol: You hereby acknowledge that you are not physically dependent on alcohol and are confident that you can cease drinking without serious physical withdrawal symptoms that require medical supervision. (Please note: if you are physically dependent on alcohol, REWIND is not a good fit for you, please contact us directly for other coaching or support options!)
- Advice Not Given. You agree and accept that the Program is not intended to and does not provide You with any medical, psychological, or health advice. You acknowledge that the Program is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You shall seek the advice of a physician, psychologist, psychiatrist, or another qualified health provider with any questions You may have regarding any medical condition or issue. You are responsible for any decisions you make relating to your health & wellness and all other matters during the course of this Program.
By checking the box above, You agree that You have read, understand & agree to the foregoing terms and conditions.
Phew! Thank you for taking the time to read and agree to these ground rules, we can't wait to get started with you!