My fun & engaging employee wellness talks teach busy people how to improve balance, reduce stress and prevent burnout. Presentations can be in-person or done virtually for your group, via Zoom.
I do this by providing simple, motivating education and practical lifestyle & wellness tips. Those tips increase satisfaction & productivity, so you boost overall office morale. It’s a win-win!
I’m no stranger to stress.
I speak with honesty & empathy.
I spent 12+ years working as a lawyer, then partner, in a large law firm. As a coach, I’ve also helped hundreds of busy people find a better balance.
EMPLOYEE and CORPORATE WELLNESS PRESENTATION TOPICS:
- Workplace Wellness From Home (During COVID)
- Practical Stress & Time Management
- How to Avoid Burnout (Without Quitting Your Job!)
- Real Food & the 80/20 Rule
- Mindfulness & Why It Matters
- Boosting Energy at the Office
- Healthy Eating on the Go
- Hot Topics (Wellness Myths)
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
- tailored to your group, and
- usually 45-60 minutes, followed by a Q & A.
Group rates vary based on numbers & length.
I can also customize a series of talks or a more comprehensive wellness program.
Establish yourself as an employer who really cares!
WHAT SOME CLIENTS’ HAVE TO SAY:
Again, I can’t thank you enough for your presentation at our wellness day. My email was flooded this morning with positive feedback on how great the day was and how useful the information you provided was to our group. We’ve heard lots of similar talks over the years and yours provided a different approach and concept that was very well received. Thanks!
-A. Robinson, Correction Service Canada
Thank you for presenting to our group, Wendy. The beauty of what you do is that it feels like you’re speaking directly to me, but my colleagues also feel the same way! It’s very powerful!
– M.T., Corporate Policy & Services, Government of Nova Scotia