I’m Wendy McCallum, Alcohol-Free Life Coach, and I’m so glad you found me.
Let me guess, you’re here because:
- You’re tired of thinking about drinking.
- You’re just a little too eager for that glass of wine at the end of a long day.
- What used to be one glass is now two or three.
- You’re wondering “Am I drinking too much?”, and you don’t like it.
- You’re tired of waking up puffy, tired, and regretful.
- You make rules for yourself about drinking.
Like: “I won’t drink until the weekend.”
Or: “I’ll only have one drink with dinner.”
- You start every morning hell-bent on following them…
and end every night with a promise to try harder tomorrow.
I get it. I’ve been there.
I’m guessing you’re a lot like me:
- You’re a smart, successful person, so the fact that you can’t get this under control is driving you nuts.
- You want to change your relationship with alcohol, but you just can’t imagine a life without booze.
- You’ve googled “healthy drinking guidelines” &/or, “am I an alcoholic?” more than once.
- Every article you read that suggests a “health benefit to drinking” leads to a quiet sigh of relief.
- You don’t identify as an “alcoholic” and you haven’t hit anything like rock bottom.
- In fact, by all objective standards, you’ve got a pretty great life.
I know what you’re thinking (remember, I was there too):
- I need to hit “rock-bottom” before I give up drinking. I’m not there yet.
- My friends drink as much as me, and they seem fine, so I must be too.
- I’m weak. I should be able to get a handle on this myself.
- I need alcohol to cope, relax, sleep, and have fun.
- I’m going to be white-knuckling my way through sobriety.
- This will suck.
- I can never drink again.
- I have to be an “alcoholic” to choose sobriety.
- I don’t meet the tests for an “alcoholic”, so this isn’t a problem worth fixing.
- If I am an “alcoholic”, I need to join AA, which means admitting I’m powerless. (Ugh!)
Am I close?
Here’s the REAL truth.
Alcohol’s been lying to you, and so has everyone else:
- This is not your fault: alcohol is an addictive substance.
- You’re not weak, and you’re definitely NOT alone.
- Maybe you’re not an “alcoholic”, maybe you’re a “gray area” drinker like I was…
- Either way, it’s irrelevant, because alcohol is taking more than it’s giving.
- You can avoid rock-bottom.
- Life can be SO much better than this.
You don’t alcohol it to cope, relax, sleep, or have fun.
In fact, when you’re alcohol-free, you’ll sleep like a baby.
Your anxiety will decrease, you’ll cope better, and you’ll have more fun. (For real.)
You don’t need to miss out on anything — your daily joy will actually skyrocket.
- And there’s no need to commit to an alcohol-free life forever.
A mindful break can change EVERYTHING.
How did I do? Did I pretty much nail it?
That’s really, really great news.
Because together, we can change EVERYTHING.
WHAT ALCOHOL-FREE LIFE COACHING WITH ME WILL GIVE YOU:
- An understanding of how you got here (hint: it’s 100% not your fault!);
- The science-backed truth you need shift your views 180º on what freedom from alcohol looks like;
- The personal & expert support to make alcohol truly irrelevant in your life — something you can take or leave with confidence;
- The support you need to re-frame & bounce back from a “slip” & move forward with confidence;
- The life tools, strategies & language to claim & navigate your new freedom with confidence & ease;
- A set of healthy coping mechanisms to replace alcohol;
- A taste of what true freedom from alcohol feels like, and
- The option to choose that freedom for as long as you like!
My 6-month private alcohol-free life coaching program is designed to give you all of this. (Program provides six months of continual support, including 20 x one-hour online coaching sessions — $2499+HST.)
Whether you’ve been down this road before or are taking your very first step, I’ll meet you where you are, and we’ll go from there. If you need support for longer than six months, we can keep it going, don’t worry. I’ll be by your side until you’re truly alcohol-free.
It’s not about trying “harder”, you’ve done that. Over and over.
It’s about trying “different” — and I can show you how to make alcohol truly irrelevant in your life.
(By the way, if you want to read my personal alcohol story, you can find it here – I think you’ll see we have a few things in common!)
Ready to talk? Set up a FREE, CONFIDENTIAL CALL now to discuss whether my approach is right for you!